- Light and Medium Trucks
- Heavy Duty and Long Haul Trucks
- Small and Large Fleets
- Passenger Cars
- Stationary Engines
- Refuse Haulers
- Delivery and Dump Trucks
- Short-Haul and Long-Haul Cargo Carriers
- Farm Equipment / Agricultural applications
- Any Turbo or Naturally Aspirated Diesel
- Gasoline Engines- NEW!!!
- Improved fuel economy.
- Increased torque and horsepower for towing and climbing hills.
- Simple mechanical design is easy to install and requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle
- Less soot/smoke due to more complete burn of the diesel fuel
- Smooth, driveable horsepower that can be used every day, every time you drive
- No mixers, sensors, evaporators, or switches to hassle with or adjust.
- Fuel lock off valve, stops the flow of propane unless the vehicle ignition is on and the system is armed.
- Reduced operating costs. Increased mileage and range
- Fuel flexibility: vehicle can operate 100% diesel at any time
- Does not require modification of the engine.
- Lower cost
- Light and compact
- Compatible with Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquefied
natural gas (LNG) fuel storage systems.
- All high pressure gas components UL listed and/or CSA approved.
- Vapor supplied to engine at controlled atmospheric pressure reducing possibility of over fueling.
- Concentration in engine combustion air is less than 3% by volume.
- Mixture is non-explosive/non-flammable until compressed in the combustion chamber.
- LPG/CNG/LNG on-board systems have excellent safety history.
- Cost Savings based on cost differential between LPG/CNG/LNG and diesel. Large cost differentials result in rapid ROI. (return on investment)
- High fuel consumptions applications will result in larger savings.
- The Powershot propane injection system requires the use of an ASME/DOT approved and certified VAPOR service propane tank ONLY. Forklift tanks are not acceptable. ASME Vapor service propane tanks, if not purchased with the system, are readily available through RV dealers or Propane marketers. Manchester Tanks, www.mantank.com, provides RV Vapor and Motor fuel tanks made exclusively in the USA. There are many different tank styles and mounting configurations to choose from depending on your specific application. Please contact us for more details.
© DIESEL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
4x4, TRUCK, SUV & FLEET ENGINE PERFORMANCE PARTS / PROPANE INJECTION SYSTEMS
Photos Courtesy Chevrolet®, Dave Huntoon & Diesel Performance
DO NOT DUPLICATE
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Web Hosting and design by:
Duane Elliott Enterprises, LLC